Inlinks / outlinks
- Ordered by max inlinks: view pages sorted by descending inlinks.
- Pages without inlinks: pages that don't have internal links pointing to them (internal means from pages in the crawl perimeter).
- Ordered by max outlinks: view pages sorted by descending outlinks.
- By max ext. outlinks: view pages sorted by descending external outlinks (external means to pages out of the crawl perimeter, i.e. other domains if you crawl a whole domain).
- Nofollowed pages: pages with nofollow meta robots or nofollow X-Robots-Tag.
- Has broken outlinks: pages with 4xx status outlinks, see quickly the number of broken outlinks per page.
- Broken outlinks (source and target): find all the broken links and export them to Excel.
- Has permanent redirected outlinks: pages with 301 or 308 status outlinks.
- Internal redirect chain: page redirected to a page which is also redirected.
Note: the columns inlinks, outlinks, broken outlinks, external outlinks show the number of unique links.